Scared of fireworks or you are not sure how to fix a puncture mid-ride (or even both!), then join us at Cycle House Cheshire Oaks on 5th November from 6PM.
Our Cytech trained in-house mechanics will guide you through the basics of;
- Disconnecting the brakes to release the wheels
- How to operate quick release skewers and removing the wheel from the bicycle
- Removal of the tyre from the wheel
- Locating the puncture in your tyre/inner tube
- Repairing or replacing the inner tube
- Refitting the tyre back to the wheel
- Re-installing the wheel back onto the bicycle
To summarise the session, we will also guide you through the basics of repairing a bicycle chain using either power links or connecting pins. We’ve all had a chain snap mid-ride and this will you give enough information to fix your chain and ride home.
We will be running two sessions during the evening;
- Session one 6.00PM – 6.45PM
- Session two 7.00PM – 7.45PM
Phone the store and we’ll book you on, but hurry as places will be limited.